Thursday, August 9, 2012

Blog entry #1 Introduction

Before I begin to blog let me introduce myself.
My name is Micah J. Stubbe. Very few people know my middle name and im keeping it that way.
I live in Iowa home of the Christian scremo band ‘For Today”
I am 13 years old and a emo.
Now don’t go by the stereotype and think im a cutter. Some emos do that. I DON’T!
I am normally a quiet, anti-social and depressed guy. I used to be fun. But then i started listening to REAL music. Not that pop crap I mean bands like For today, Black Veil Brides, My Chemical Romance and so on. 
I tend to wear all black.
I am 5’9-10 ish and look like I weigh around 150-175. I have Medium-long dirty blonde hair that I color black/purple as often as possible.
So there you have it I am Micah Stubbe.
Another thing, I have this same blog on  tumblr.com.
I am also promoting my friend Blondie's blog: Live to Love.
Thank you and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment